Organs

Fairground organ model 107

    Fairground organ model 107

    Germany, Berlin

    1926-1936's

    G. Bacigalupo (facade); Lefima Percussion (percussions);Gebrüder Bruder (organ)

    Wood, metal, brass, steel, leather, fabric, plastic, papier-mâché; casting, woodworks, turning, painting, carving, colouring

    290 х 125 х 235 cm, 450 kg

    Inscriptions on façade: “Bill Lindwall”, “G. Bacigalupo Orgelfabrik Berlin”, “Solna”, on right drum diaphragm: “LEFIMA”, “PERCUSSUON”, “Since 1861”, “MADE IN GERMANY”. “lefima Percussion”, “Made In Western Germany”. On stickers: “Johann Gebert Drehorgelbau”, “Reparatur”, “Mechanischer & Pneumatischer Musikwerke”, “ Drehorgelbau Johann Gebert”, “...Merdinger Höehstr 13”; on green stickers on windchest and tracker bar: “D.R.W.Z.”, “ORIGINAL Airophon System”, “№ 381686”. On sticker inside the case: “Diese orgel würde repariert”, “ im Oktober 1978 vom Orgelbauer”, “Wilhelm Tiedemann”, 2084 Rellingen – Wiesenweg 2.”, “B.R.D. .Tuzs Klim 9”. Serial number inside the case: “5430”- repetitively. On loudspeaker: “556”, on moto nameplate: “ THRIGE. ODENSE”, “Compaundmotor”, “Type HLJ 3 Nr. 2003161”, “220 v. 2,4 a. 1400 omdr.”, “0,5 hk KONT DRIFT DIR START”

    further...

    Fairground organ in wooden case, with onlay elements in the form of tassels, acanthus leaves, curls and rocailles, painted gold. The facade is cream-colored, on white plinth, decorated with oval medallions and relief inserts with acanthus leaves, with three round supports with circus artists figures. Protruded portico with four columns, painted imitating marble with blue shades is in the facade center. The portico is tightened with red cloth from the inner side. Curved window with a balustrade and a volumised image of a lyre on a stand and a lady with a lyre in her left hand and a wand in the right one is in front of the window. Vertical narrow arches with relief ornaments of golden colour are on both sides.

    Façade upper with carved curls and the inscription on blue background: "A. Ruth & Sohn Waldkirch". Round windows in relief frames with drums are on façade lateral panels; figures of girls with bells and hammers in their hands are in front of them. The left drum is with a copper cymbal, the right one – with spring and inscription on the diaphragm.

    When the organ is turned on, the encoded melody accompanied by percussion instruments sounds, the figures of the artists move their hands, the hammers hit the bells, and the lady in the center conducts with the wand in her right hand.

    Music storage: paper music roll.

    minimize...

    Инв.129/ММП