of the Private Cultural Institution
The Rules determine the procedure of visiting the MUSEUM COLLECTION (Private Cultural Institution “MUSEUM COLLECTION”) (hereinafter referred to as the “Cultural Institution”), located at Solyanka Street, house 16.
VISITING RULES of the Cultural Institution are constituted in accordance with the provisions of the Russian Federation legislation.
The relevant internal subdivision of the Cultural Institution (the Security Department) is maintaining public order, preventing and suppression of offenses, as well as enforces the VISITING RULES.
The Administration of the Cultural Institution strives to make visitors feel comfortable in the Museum. For this purpose, and in the interests of maintaining public order, all categories of visitors should observe the VISITING RULES of the Cultural Institution.
1. The Cultural Institution is open to the public on the days and time of excursions in accordance with the information on the Museum Collection website https://mus-col.com/
The entry to the Cultural Institution is free for all categories of visitors within organized groups.
2. For visiting the Museum, it is necessary to fill an application form on the official website, choosing the date and time of the scheduled guided tour. For the valid formation of a guided tour, the application should be issued at least 3 working days prior to the desired date of the visit. All fields of the application form for visiting are mandatory. By registering on the official website of the Cultural Institution, visitors accept the Rules established by the Cultural Institution and give their consent to processing of the personal data.
3. Not later than the day preceding the visit to the Cultural Institution, the registration confirmation and detailed information about date and time of the visit will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
4. Visit to the Cultural Institution is carried out on the date and at the time specified in the application form upon presentation of the visitor’s passport.
5. For photographing or video filming in the Cultural Institution, the visitor should point out his intention in the registration form and inform the Security Service while entering the Cultural Institution. Shooting should be carried out at the particular time determined by the Security Service, following the recommended angles. Free photo and video shooting without flash and tripods is allowed in the Cultural Institution showrooms. Photographic and video equipment should be visible at all times (on clothing or a special device).
6. On the day of a visit, we recommend to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointed guided tour in order to have the time to pass the security inspection zone and visit the cloakroom.
7. A visit to the Cultural Institution is not limited by age and health; children under 14 years of age are permitted to visit the Cultural Institution accompanied by an adult family member (guardian) or in a group with the accompanying person(s) (one accompanying person for 4-5 children correspondingly). While planning the visit to the Cultural Institution a child (children) visiting should be marked in the application form.
8. Foreign citizens visit the Cultural Institution on the same basis as the citizens of the Russian Federation. Excursions for foreign citizens are arranged both in Russian and in a foreign language.
9. The following persons will not be allowed in the Cultural Institution:
- showing the signs of alcohol, toxic or drug intoxication;
- behaving aggressively towards visitors or personnel of the Cultural Institution, as well as showing the signs of propensity to commit aggressive and/or illegal actions against visitors, personnel and/or property of the Cultural Institution.
The Administration and Security Service of the Cultural Institution determine at their discretion the presence of the signs of visitors’ intoxication or aggressive behavior.
10. Requirements regarding the visitors’ clothing:
- it is necessary to leave the outerwear in the cloakroom in the Cultural Institution lobby. Access to the exposition in outerwear is prohibited;
- entrance to the Cultural Institution is possible only in boot covers that are provided to visitors free of charge;
- persons with unkempt appearance, in dirty clothes and shoes are not allowed in the Cultural Institution.
11. To enter the Cultural Institution exposition area it is necessary to pass through the special equipment of the security control line. Persons using pacemakers should provide this information while registering, and additionally warn the security before entering the Cultural Institution premises in order for the special-purpose security equipment to be adjusted.
12. Visitors should present items of hand luggage on the security control line at the request of the Cultural Institution security personnel.
13. The Administration of the Cultural Institution has the right to turn a visitor away from the door without giving a reason. In case of disagreement with the Cultural Institution officials’ actions visitors may interpose an appeal to the Director of the Cultural Institution.
14. When passing through the Cultural Institution exhibition halls, visitors should observe silence: do not talk loudly, do not shout, and do not distract other visitors by talking over the telephone.
15. In case emergency, visitors should follow the recommendations and instructions of a guide and security personnel.
16. It is prohibited to enter the Cultural Institution with:
- firearms; piercing, cutting, easily broken and flammable objects, poisonous and toxic substances and liquids, household and gas cylinders, as well as any objects that may cause injury;
- hand luggage (bags, backpacks, hard cases), the size of which exceed 40x40x20 cm;
- umbrellas, sports equipment items, musical instruments;
- liquid in any container, as well as bottled drinks, ice cream, chips and other food.
17. In the Cultural Institution it is prohibited to:
- be in the drunken condition, as well as in the state of drugs or toxic intoxication;
- use open fire and pyrotechnic devices (fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers);
- smoke, litter, bring animals;
- enter service and industrial premises without permission;
- touch the Museum exhibits and interior elements (except touch screens in the exposition), rest or relax on the decoration elements (windowsills, pedestals, etc.);
- cause damage to premises, exhibits and equipment.
- go behind the barriers and enter the premises closed to the public;
- carry out propaganda or any other activity addressed to the unlimited circle of people in the Cultural Institution building without permission of the Cultural Institution Administration.
- exploit commercially the Cultural Institution capacities (including equipment and exhibits) without the Administration permission;
- leave unattended preschool and primary school age children;
- scream loudly or commit other offensive actions abusing human dignity of the visitors and employees of the Cultural Institution;
18. The Cultural Institution Administration informs the visitors that access to certain items of the Museum exposition may be limited due to the restoration and/or repair work, the exposition rotation, the need for a technical break in certain halls in case the temperature and humidity level do not comply with the certain rules defined for the Museum exhibits’ storage.
19. Dear guests, we inform you that:
- CCTV is in operation in the Cultural Institution in order to ensure the safety of visitors;
- The Cultural Institution fully complies with fire safety requirements. Emergency evacuation plans are located in the lobby and on each exposition floor of the Cultural Institution;
- The personnel working in the Cultural Institution act for the interests of the Administration. We ask you to fulfill all the requirements and follow the recommendations of the Cultural Institution personnel;
- In case of the disputes and emergency situations you can contact the personnel of the Cultural Institution for assistance;
- The Cultural Institution is not responsible for the injury caused to visitors’ health or property by illegal actions of the third parties. Visitors are personally responsible for the state of their health while visiting the Cultural Institution.20. Non-adherence of the Rules, as well as infliction of any damage to the property of the Private Institution, may be the grounds for imposition in the established manner to the financial responsibility, administrative and other legal proceedings, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Management of the Private Cultural Institution