Russian Empire, Saint Petersburg
Fabergé firm, Au. Holstrem workshop
Gold, sapphires, diamonds
Marks: “AH”; tee of St. Petersburg district Assay office; gold alloy “56”, 1908-1917, two round identification marks of 1908-1917
Golden oval-shaped pendant, of classical Fabergé style design, with an eyelet. Big oval blue sapphire cabochon with asterism effect, surrounded by two narrow frames in the shape of stripes made of old cut diamonds and blue sapphires is in the center. The external side of oval eyelet is decorated with six small diamonds. The lateral sides are openwork, made of golden ringlets. Golden pin is on the brooch rear side.