The historyAccordion and Gramophone Factory of the Musical Union VSNH (The Supreme Council of National Economy) of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic was founded in 1928-1929 and based on the musical factory “Krasny Oktyabr” workshops.
In 1931, it was renamed as the Factory of portative gramophones No 3. In 1933 - renamed again as the Leningradsky gramophone plant No 1 of the State National Trust of the gramophone-record industry. After the Trust liquidation, the plant was handed over to USSR People's Commissariat of Machinery Manufacturing and in 1939 renamed as the State National Leningradsky Gramophone plant.
The plant was closed in September 1940.