Russian Empire, Moscow- rim, Saint-Petersburg – glass
Shanks and Bolin firm, K. Linсke workshop, Imperial Glass Factory
Silver, transparent colorless glass; engraving, carving, casting, gilding
Height 25 cm
Marks: firm “SHANKS&BOLIN”; workshop “ML”; “А.Р”/1888 (Moscow alloy master A. Romanov, 1886-1894); Moscow city coat of arms of Moscow; “84” (alloy)
Cylindrical-shaped glass pitcher with slightly widened base adorned with faceted floral decoration, with glass handle, silver neck setting with spout and a hinged lid with thumb ramp. The smooth ring-shaped rim, free from decor, is characterized by elegant simplicity that enhances the beauty of the glass.